Saturday 19 August 2017

FAMILY


When someone ask me a question,who are the most important people in your life?The first word that comes to my mind is "FAMILY".Family is the people that will always be with me when i need the most,no matter what happen to me.I could not imagine living without them.

I would like to introduce about my family.There are 8 members in my family.My father,mother,one elder sister,two younger sisters,two younger brothers and me.First,my father's name is Mohd Zuhaimi Bin Hussain.He is 49 year's old.He is a bank officer at Pulau Pinang.He always give us some motivations and advice.I am so proud and grateful that I got him as a father.Second is my mother . Her name is Rishini Binti Mat .She is 41 year's old.She is a housewife.For me,she is the best mother in the world because she is the one that gave birth to us and took care of us until now.

Next, I will talk about my sister.She is Nur Irdina Binti Mohd Zuhaimi. She is 19 year's old.She's now studied at KPTM Kota Bharu.She is the eldest among my siblings.And the second eldest is me.I am Muhammad Ibad Bin Mohd Zuhaimi.I am also studying at KPTM Kota Bharu same with my sister.Then,my first younger sister's name is Nur Damia Binti Mohd Zuhaimi.She studied at SMK Tanjong Mas and now she is 15 year's old.Then,my first younger brother's name is Muhammad Aqil Bin Mohd Zuhaimi.He is 11 year's old and he studied at SK Seri Chempaka.Next,my second younger sister's name is Nur Dhia Binti Mohd Zuhaimi.She is 5 year's old.And the last one is Muhammad Arief Bin Mohd Zuhaimi,He is my second younger brother and he is 5 months.Lastly,I love my family so much and no one can replace them.

That's a little bit about my family's background.If you want to know more about my family,please leave the questions on the comment and I will answer your questions if i have time.That's all from me.Thank you.


                                              

5 comments: