Saturday 19 August 2017

INTERESTING PLACE



The interesting place that I have been visit is Mount Kinabalu.It is the highest mount in Asia(4095.2m).I am so proud that I got a chance to climb Mount Kinabalu.It happened because my father works there.My father is a bank officer of Bank Rakyat at Sabah since 2012 until 2015 but now he got tranferred to Pulau Pinang.Climb Mount Kinabalu was one of the activities of Bank Rakyat.So, my father invited me and two of my siblings to climb the mountain.

Before that,I went to Kota Kinabalu from Kelantan by flight.One day before we climb the mountain,we stayed a night at Kundasang, the foot of the mountain.My father's staff also joined us to climb the mountain. Next day,we gathered at Timpohon Gate,the usual starting point.During our trip,we were guided by our guide,Affendy Sahipin. There were 7 shelters along the way that we could rest for a minute before continue climbing.The climbing time took about 4-8 hours to arrive at Laban Rata(3272m),the resthouse before we continue next morning.We stayed there for a night.

Next morning,we woke up at 2 a.m. and started climbing at 3 a.m.We reached at the summit,Low's Peak around 7 a.m.There were many people up there and some of them were started going down. The views was very beautiful.We took the picture as much as we could.We hung there about half an hour.I was totally cold and freezing.That time, the temperature was 0.

When we were going down,it was much harder than going up.Around 10 a.m.,we arrived at Laban Rata.We had the breakfast before continue our trip.At 5 p.m.,we arrived at Timpohon Gate.Then, we went back home safely.Next day,it's hard for me to walk but I don't care because I got some experience from there and it was a memorable experience to me.I would remembered about it forever.











2 comments:

  1. gunung kinabalu sudah kau tawan so bila plk aku dpt tawan hati kau? hmm.. ciacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story and i love it...:)

    ReplyDelete