Wednesday 23 August 2017

FRIENDSHIP

The definition of a best friend is a person who you value above other friends in your life,someone you have fun with,someone you trust and someone whom you confide.The first person you call when you get good news or want to go out for a bite to eat is an example of your best friend.

So,I want to tell you about my best friend.He is Muhammad Aisar Ridha Bin Mohd Rodhi.Now, he studied at MARA Japan Industrial Institude(MJII).He is the closest with me among my friends.He know a lot about me after my family.The reason why he is my best friend because he spend a lot time with me.So,he know a lot about me if compared to all my friends.I knew him since I am 14 years old.Almost 5 years I knew him.I am so grateful because I have a friend like him in my life.That's all I can explain how close we are.Just like what Muhammad Ali said that "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain.It's not something you learn in school.But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship,you really haven't learned anything.


                                                                                                          "If you have good friends,
no matter how much life
is sucking,they can make
you laugh"














5 comments: